Every Saturday & Sunday starting September 21 and running through October 27: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Also, Friday Funday will take place October 11 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
The event includes:
- Kids Play Area & Hay Maze
- Corn Maze ($3 for entrance)
- Wagon Ride w/ Live Scarecrows ($3 per ride)
- All You Can Carry Pumpkins ($10 per lift)
- Face Painting Expert (charges/customer)
Plus, shop in the Farmer’s Market for seasonal produce including your choice of pumpkins ($.40/lb.), corn stalks, and straw bales. Come Hungry! The food tent offers fresh Italian sausage, hot dogs, fresh French fries, chips, cider, popcorn, roasted sweet corn and more!
email: [email protected]
16081 East River Road (Rt 252)
Columbia Station, OH 44028
1 mile south of Route 82
Go back to directory.