While we make every effort to ensure events are up-to-date, some may have been postponed or canceled due to precautions concerning the coronavirus. We recommend checking with the venue or organization before attending any of the following events.
- This event has passed.
Connecting for Kids Summer 2020 Virtual Resource Fair
June 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- You may request to join the CFK Summer 2020 Virtual Resource Fair Facebook Group now, but access to the group will open on Wednesday, June 3 at 6:30 p.m.
- View summer options and interact live with provider representatives on June 3 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. via Facebook.
How to find resources:
- Use keywords to search the Facebook group for the type of program, therapy or camp that interests you.
- Locate provider posts to view services and locations.
- Use the comments section of the provider’s post to ask questions and interact with provider representatives.
Check back often, as providers will be updating their information if they add programs or need to make cancellations. The CFK Summer 2020 Virtual Resource Fair Facebook Group will remain active through Thursday, September 3.
Not on Facebook? Call or text 440-570-5908 or email [email protected] to contact a CFK family resource specialist who can help you find summer programs and resources.
Find the best family-friendly events in Greater Cleveland! Also be sure to Like us on Facebook where we giveaway Free tickets to great events like these.