North Lawrence, Stark
Pick your own pumpkin is back! Head out to the field to pick your pumpkin or choose one of the pre-picked pumpkins out of our picking area. We also carry mums, corn stalks, straw, fall décor for the house and outdoors.
Stop in on the weekends and eat lunch with us at the NEW! Farmers Café . Before you head out play a quick game of pumpkin bowling or run through the straw path. If you are looking for even more fun head into the Mane Barn to purchase tickets for fall fest! You can purchase a corn for the corn cannons as well.
Browse through the list of all the amazing things to do at Nickajack Farms Fall Festival. Open Daily 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- NEW! Land History — Check out this newly created timeline of the history of the land that the farm is on! Our creative team of Nate and Amanda worked with local historian David Rankl.
- Activity Barn – Home to the Corn Box and Color Me Animals.
- Discovery Barn – Interactive and fun hands-on and education activities where adults and children can learn more about farm life and the processes that hay and straw go through, the life cycle of a pumpkin and the importance of bees to the life cycle of a plant.
- Farm Animals – Farmer Joe’s Barnyard is home to loveable farm friends, including chickens, pigs, sheep, cows, llamas, alpacas, goats big and small, and Dakota the mustang. Also while in the barn meet Red the Beefalo bull! Be sure to stop by the Horse Education center and meet our lesson horses, peek in the indoor or outdoor arena and you may see a lesson in session.
- Rascals Round Up— Rascals Round up has grown over the years! It is full of tons of fun!
- NEW! Igloo— Delivered straight from Massillon’s Rezzy– Fest this fun little home is great for running through and hiding in!
- Teepee — Back for another year, this fan favorite is fun to look at hide and take pictures around!
- Rascals Rythym’s— Create a tune with some of the basic things you find around our farm.
- Hay Chutes—Climb the hill and slide on down. Pretend you are one of our hay bales on the way to the bottom of the hay-mow!
- Rascals Rollers—Run your way to fun on this human sized version of a hamster wheel.
- Hay Rides – The 30-minute ride takes guests out through the corn field and around the farm for a relaxing and educational ride.
- Pedal Carts – NEW! Now part of the Fall Fest Admission Race your friends or parents around Rascals Roundup Pedal Car Track. It is not as easy as it looks.
- NEW! 3 Piggy’s Plan and Build— Hey little ones head into the shed, plan your home and then build it with lots of different building materials!
- NEW! Construction Zone — Great fun in the sun building, playing, and getting wet. Move some sand and water with our tools and trucks!
- NEW! Tire Dragons— Find our dragon friends around the farm! Tons of fun to climb on, through and round!
- Playground – A great place for the little ones to slide and swing. They can climb all over the wooden tractor and pretend they are out on the harvest.
- NEW! Obstacle Course—This newly improved obstacle course will be test of your strength and endurance! Great for our adult friends too!
- Corn Maze – The 10-acre corn maze. This is lot of fun for the whole family! Filled with fun Corny activities for you and your little ones to have a laugh with!
- Gourd Golf—Fun for everyone try your hand at our Gourd Golf, set up with obstacles and putting greens. Putt your way around with the unpredictability of putting with a gourd!
- Pony Rides – You can add on this fun activity to your admission if you choose. Meet and ride one of our lesson horses for a 5-minute ride with a guide walking beside. A great fix for the young horse lover!
- Pumpkins – Huge selection of pumpkins in lots of sizes and colors. Also available for purchase are gourds, Indian Corn, corn stalks, and straw bales.
- The Market in The Mane Barn– Find beautiful décor and farm and country themed items and fresh home-style goodies. The Market is also where you will purchase your goods grown on the farm, decorative corn, pumpkins, gourds, honey from the bees enlisted to pollinate the pumpkins. Local is the flavor of The Market offering local baked good and fresh chocolates.
- Corn Cannons – See if you can hit the targets or how far you can launch a piece of freshly grown corn! This add on feature is $2 per bucket of corn ammunition.
- NEW! Farmers Cafe – On weekends join Chef Eric Popovich from Bella Sera Restaurant in Massillon at the Farmers Café for a delightful meal or a light snack. Chef Eric will bring the best of his restaurant to the farm as well as some pumpkin based specialties.
- Nickajack Farms is proud to host a number of photograph opportunities. Bring the kids back year after year and see how they have grown next to our cute and delightful figurines.
Go back to directory.