Columbia Station, OH
Bring the whole family to the best pumpkin patch and fall festival in Northeast Ohio. More than just pumpkins, it’s fall fun for everyone. There’s so many fun things to do at the Old West Pumpkin Fest this season.
Best bang for your buck! All day long unlimited activities at one low price:
- Ride ponies all day
- Hayrides to the pumpkin patch
Play on the Caterpillar Crawl(not available in 2020 due to COVID)
- Paint your pumpkins
- Get your face painted
- Explore the Old West Town
- Jump on the Straw Mountain
- Check out our Children’s Haunted House in 3-D (no live actors)
- Slide down the Large Pumpkin Slide
- Pet the animals
- Live Kids Stage Show
- Picture spots and places to explore
- “Milk the Cow” Animatronic
- Kids Super Slide
- and much more!
Also available are food concessions, food tents, pumpkins (many sizes and types to choose from!), produce, gem mining,
Duck Pond (not available in 2020 due to COVID), Zombie Hunt Paintball Shoot, and souvenirs.
Open every Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 26 through Oct. 25, from noon to 5 p.m.
General admission — good for all-day-long, unlimited activities — is $11 per person. Children 2 and younger are free. Tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth with cash or credit card, or online.
* Please wear masks and maintain social distancing. We have extra safety and sanitary measures in place to keep guests safe.
Go back to directory.