Columbia Station, OH
Bring the whole family to the best pumpkin patch and Fall Festival in Northeast Ohio. More than just pumpkins, it’s fall fun for everyone. All day long unlimited activities for one low price. There’s so many fun things to do at the Old West Pumpkin Fest this season:
- Ride ponies all day
- Hayrides to the pumpkin patch
- Play on the Caterpillar Crawl
- Paint your pumpkins
- Get your face painted
- Explore the Old West Town
- Jump on the Straw Mountain
- Check out our 3-D House
- Slide down the Large Pumpkin Slide
- Pet the animals
- Live Kids Stage Show
- Picture spots and places to explore
- “Milk the Cow” Animatronic
- and much more!
Also available are food concessions, fair food and games, pumpkins, produce, gem mining, Duck Pond, and souvenirs.
Open every Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 23 through Oct. 29, from noon to 5 p.m.
General admission — good for all-day-long, unlimited activities — is $11 per person. Children 2 and younger are free.
Go back to directory.