Solon, OH 44139
Educational studies reveal just how far a strong start can carry our children—one that’s full of early learning and socialization. So at Solon Creative Playrooms Montessori and Child Care Center, we’re celebrating with fresh beginnings, new challenges, and exciting achievements.
One of our many benefits is the range of programming, specifically tailored to infants through elementary-aged students’ age-appropriate needs. We know active families need an education partner that provides safe, reliable, loving, and flexible care, so at our core, you’ll find a dedicated, highly trained staff committed to providing your child the skills they need to reach their individual potential. Our offerings include programs for:
- Montessori, where children learn and develop at their own pace, relying on credentialed teachers as guides toward self-directed learning
- Infants, where daily happenings, individual engagement, and new activities foster lifelong learning
- Toddlers, where days are filled with rich “play is learning” opportunities and social/emotional interactions
- Preschool, during which themed daily activities further develop language, fine- and gross motor, school readiness, and foundational skills
- Pre-K, which focuses on strengthening kindergarten readiness skills via writing, vocabulary, intentional learning, and critical thinking
- Private Chartered Kindergarten and First Grade, a full-day program chartered by the Ohio DoE for strong core learning (e.g., language arts, math, science, social studies, Spanish, computers, the arts, etc.)
- School-age options that keep children active, engaged, and safe in the hours before/after school, with planned reading, math, science, and homework assistance activities
- Summer camps—with full-day, themed programming in a fun, camp-like setting—encourage both physical activity and learning opportunities
- Swimming, scheduled twice weekly for potty-trained children ages 3 and up, teaches both skills and water safety via lessons and free swim time with certified instructors
If you’re ready to see our accredited program in action, schedule your tour today to meet our remarkable team members and see firsthand how students are falling hard for great learning! Contact us at 440-248-3100 or [email protected].
Go back to directory.