Cut-Your-Own, Pre-Cut and Live Balled Christmas Trees
Take your family on a short drive to picturesque Geauga County and enjoy an experience you’ll want to make a tradition. Just 25 minutes east of Cleveland, this 100-acre farm with 30 acres of fresh, fragrant Christmas trees on a beautiful park-like property awaits you.
- Large Selection of Cut-Your-Own Christmas Trees Available – Fraser Fir, Canaan Fir and Blue Spruce from 6 to 12 feet tall, depending on variety.
- Saws and sleds provided, as well as twine for tying your tree down to your vehicle.
- Fresh Pre-Cut varieties include: Fraser Fir, Concolor Fir, Douglas Fir, Blue Spruce, Norway Spruce, Scotch Pine and White Pine.
- Complimentary tree shaking, baling and drilling for easier handling and set-up at home.
- Live Balled Trees – Select a live balled tree to enjoy decorated in your home for the holidays, then plant it in your yard to enjoy for years to come. Fir, Spruce and Pine Trees are available.
- Holiday Décor and Tree Items – wreaths, swags, pine roping, tree stands, tree bags, tree mats, locally made maple syrup, Sugar Pines ornaments and more!
- Free Hay Wagon Rides – Take a weekend hay wagon ride throughout the farm and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Hay wagon rides run 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on weekends (weather permitting).
- Enjoy a complimentary s’more while you warm up by the roaring campfire!
- Kettle corn, hot chocolate, coffee, homemade holiday goodies and select hot lunch items available for purchase.
Every tree available for sale is tagged with the height and price right on it. Please look for the brightly colored red tags that indicate the height and price. Prices vary depending on the type of tree, height and quality. In general, most trees are priced from $6 to $10 per foot (depending on the type), but may be adjusted up or down slightly to account for the quality of the tree. Tree prices include shaking, drilling and baling (or netting), as well as sales tax.
- Open daily starting the day after Thanksgiving, until sold out
- Weekends (and the Friday after Thanksgiving): 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Weekdays: noon-5:30 p.m.
- Open till 8 p.m. on Thursdays (Nov. 30, Dec. 7 & 14) Sorry, no cut-your-own after dark, pre-cut trees only
9500 Mulberry Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026
Go back to directory.