Cut-Your-Own, Pre-Cut and Live Balled Christmas Trees
Families and friends have been making memories at Sugar Pines Farm for over 30 years… we invite you to join us! Explore dozens of acres of cut-your-own Christmas trees; shop for fresh pre-cut trees and holiday greenery in our cozy barn; take a ride on our tractor-drawn hay wagon; and enjoy hot chocolate, kettle corn and s’mores by our roaring fire. Beautiful Sugar Pines Farm in Geauga County is the place to be for continuing long-time holiday traditions or starting new ones.
- Large Selection of Cut-Your-Own Christmas Trees Available – Fraser Fir, Canaan Fir and Blue Spruce from 4 to 12 feet tall, depending on variety.
- Saws and sleds provided, as well as twine for tying your tree down to your vehicle.
- Fresh Pre-Cut varieties include: Fraser Fir, Concolor Fir, Blue Spruce, Norway Spruce, Scotch Pine and White Pine.
- Complimentary tree shaking, baling and drilling for easier handling and set-up at home.
- Live Balled Trees – Select a live balled tree to enjoy decorated in your home for the holidays, then plant it in your yard to enjoy for years to come. Fir, Spruce and Pine Trees are available.
- Holiday Décor and Tree Items – wreaths, swags, pine roping, tree stands, tree bags, tree mats, locally made maple syrup, Sugar Pines ornaments and more!
- Free Hay Wagon Rides – Take a weekend hay wagon ride throughout the farm and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Hay wagon rides run 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on weekends (weather permitting).
- Enjoy a complimentary s’more while you warm up by the roaring campfire!
- Kettle corn, hot chocolate, coffee, homemade holiday goodies and select hot lunch items available for purchase.
Every tree available for sale is tagged with the height and price right on it. Please look for the brightly colored red tags that indicate the height and price. Prices vary depending on the type of tree, height and quality. In general, most trees are priced from $8 to $10 per foot (depending on the type), but may be adjusted up or down slightly to account for the quality of the tree. Tree prices include shaking, drilling and baling (or netting), as well as sales tax.
- Open daily starting the day after Thanksgiving, until sold out
- Weekends (and the Friday after Thanksgiving): 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Weekdays: noon-5:30 p.m.
9500 Mulberry Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026
Go back to directory.