The Learning Circle announced it has been approved as a pandemic childcare service.
Located at 10204 Granger Road in Garfield Heights, The Learning Circle serves infants and children from six weeks through 12 years of age. It is open Monday through Friday from 5:45 a.m.-6 p.m. The child care tuition is being paid for by the State of Ohio if parent(s) meet the requirement of healthcare worker or first responder.
The Learning Circle offers:
- State licensed facilities with high quality and high satisfaction
- Degreed teachers
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum for each age group
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Meals and snacks
Under Ohio Governor Mike Dewine’s Stay at Home order, beginning on March 26, all operating child care centers in Ohio must do so under a Temporary Pandemic Child Care license and follow these guidelines:
- There should be no more than six children in a class.Ratios must be kept at one teacher to no more than six children.
- Children whose parents are employed by the same entity should be kept together whenever possible.
- The same teachers and children in each room should be maintained whenever possible.
- There should be limited use of shared space or mixing of groups.
- If shared space is used, a rigorous cleaning schedule must be in place.
- Parent interaction should be limited at drop off and pick up.The program will operate until April 30, with the potential to extend and adjust as needed.