Milestones Autism Resources is providing extended access to its 2020 National Autism Conference through August 31 for existing registrants and those still interested in registering.
The annual conference, which this year transitioned to a virtual event and began June 11, is targeted toward professionals; med students, fellows, residents, and graduate nursing students; individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their family members. Offering practical strategies to use at work, school, home and in communities, this year the highly anticipated and renowned 18th annual conference featured:
- Discounted registration rates/fees
- 90 pre-recorded and/or live professional development sessions led by one or more of 140 leading speakers across the U.S.
- Two keynote speakers
- CEU credits within 12 disciplines, including:
- Adult Services
- Behavioral Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- County Board Members
- Early Intervention
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Service & Support Administration
- Social Work
- Speech-Language Pathology
“We are excited to offer many benefits of our 2020 National Autism Conference to registrants through August 31,” said Ilana Hoffer Skoff, executive director of Milestones Autism Resources. “This year, our team seamlessly and successfully redesigned our traditional conference model, which now allows us to give attendees more opportunity to learn and feel supported.”
Individuals, families and groups may learn more here. Financial scholarships are available. For more information about Milestones Autism Resources’ mission and services, visit milestones.org or call 216-464-7600 ext. 200.