The 121st annual Cuyahoga County Fair runs August 7-13 at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds (19201 E. Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights).
This year’s event features returning favorites and new attractions, including:
- Magician Drew Murray will be performing up close magic and illusions with both his stage show and strolling the midway.
- Check-out the SportsZone with Interactive Sports Simulator.
- Saturday’s Family Morning Meet & Greet with Cleveland Mascots from 10 a.m.-noon.
- Family Dance Party Stage with DJs, dancers, stilt walkers and interactive family fun! Hoopernova, a professional hula-hooping act, provides entertainment each day of the fair, including hooping demonstrations, classes on how to start hooping, along with glow/fire hooping at night.
- Fair Favorites are back including:
Brian Brenner – Elvis Impersonator
Wade Henry Variety Show – Juggling, Unicycle and More
Jungle Bob’s Animal Shows
Flores Family Circus and Motorcycle Thrill Show
- The RTA Kidwatch – learn how to keep your children safe
- Over 100 food vendors with traditional fair food and other culinary delights along with more than 175 merchant booths with a variety of your favorite crafts, housewares and jewelry, along with community and governmental agencies.
Grandstand attractions include demolition derby, harness horse racing, draft horse pull, monster truck and thrill show, a rodeo, and a concert by “Wish You Were Here,” followed by a fireworks show.
Hours and admission are:
Monday: 5-11 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: noon-11 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sunday: noon-10 p.m.
General Fair Gate Admission Monday through Thursday: $7
General Fair Gate Admission Friday, Saturday and Sunday: $8
Seniors & Children under 12: $6
Active military with valid ID card & children 3 and younger: free