StoneWater Golf Club in Highland Heights is holding their annual Brunch & Lunch with Santa on Sunday, December 13, but with an updated approach, keeping the safety of guests and employees as the top priority.
The 2020 approach includes more seating times, but with way fewer guests per seating. Guests will be spaced according to social distance guidelines, throughout the entire venue, and replacing the traditional buffet will be a family style meal brought to each table. Santa will be on hand, but behind a plexi shield barrier. Families will be called up by table to say hello and safely take their photo with Santa.
“We are so excited to offer Christmas traditions to families, but in a safe, socially responsible way,” says Whitney Neidus, General Manager. “Our approach allows for holiday magic, in a manner that makes all feel secure.”
Details of the day include:
- All masks must be worn when not eating or drinking
- Each table will be spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Outdoor dining igloos are available for reservations, up to 8 people (first come, first serve)
- Temperatures taken at arrival
- All seatings are for 1 hour and 30 minutes
- A special brunch and lunch menu has been created
- Credit Cards are taken to hold reservations
Reservation times are available between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Seatings from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. include the brunch menu, and seatings from 12 p.m.-3 p.m. include the lunch menu.
Price is $32 for Adults, $25 for kids (+tax and gratuity). Kids under 2 are free.
To make your reservation, and reserve your time, please call or email Whitney at 440-461-4653 It is open Tuesday through Sunday. Please visit stonewater.com for more information.