As you’ve probably figured out by now, I’m all about shopping small and local whenever I can. You know those “He went to Jared’s” commercials? Well, for this local-loving lady, that would not be the right choice for my Mother’s Day present.
So, what is on my Cleveland-centered wish list? Well, lots of fabulous things and classic Mother’s Day choices, almost all from female-owned businesses!
- Just about anything from the Emily Roggenburk Girl Power Apparel line. Emily is a talented local photographer and designer. Her GRL PWR collection is both strong and sweet and definitely the kind of message this momma wants to portray.
- Speaking of brilliant local babes, this tote is a collab between Shore Society, Blair Ritchey, and Lovely Paperie & Gifts, which makes it three times as amazing! It’s perfect to hold everything you need as a busy mom on the go, while repping your favorite town!
- Oh, and what should you put in that adorable wine glass? How about a Cleveland-named varietal from CLE Urban Winery?
- What could a mom want more than some time to be pampered? And no place does that better than The Beauty Room! You can get your hair and nails done, get a facial and massage, sip some prosecco, and just generally feel completely taken care of!
- What lady doesn’t love some gorgeous blooms? Lush & Lovely Floristry makes breathtaking bouquets and their Pamper Pack (flowers, tea, candle, and bath bombs) or Mother’s Day Cake n Blooms Package (bouquet and 4” cake) are one-stop shopping!
- Moms love brunch and James Beard Award-nominated Chef Karen Small at The Flying Fig prepares one of the best in town!
- Remember, moms love cards, too! The Mother’s Day cards from Plum City Designs are the perfect way to express your love for Mom!
- And just because I don’t want him to shop at Jared’s doesn’t mean I don’t like jewelry! Bombay Taxi Boutique has some gorgeous options, including this bracelet that is perfect for spring!
Remember this Mother’s Day that you can find all the classic presents while shopping local and supporting some amazing female-run businesses, too!
From Cleveland that I Love,