Lake Metroparks Farmpark
October 7-9, 14-16, 21-13 & 28-30
Tickets required. Sold online only.
Travel Farmpark’s trails and roadways after dark in the comfort and safety of your own vehicle and experience many playfully frightful sites throughout the park–some that you have come to love and some new surprises.
The following times will be available each evening: 6:30, 7, 7:30, 8 and 8:30 pm.
- Advanced purchase of tickets is required.
- Ticket cost is $27.50 per carload (maximum of three drive-thru tickets per family or Farmpark membership).
- This event may sell out quickly.
- Please remember to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your ticket time.
- Tickets are required for this event; please present tickets for barcode scanning.
- Go before you go! Restrooms are not available along the route, so please plan accordingly.
- The event runs rain, snow or shine!
- In the rare occurrence of extreme weather on your event date, follow Lake Metroparks on Facebook and Twitter for an event cancellation announcement.
- No refunds, exchanges or adjustments. Lake Metroparks is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
DRIVE-THRU VEHICLE RULES
- No limos, buses or oversized vehicles. Vehicle size is limited to 20 feet in length, and 6 ½ feet width, for example a Ford F250 truck.
- For guest safety, all tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times.
- Riding in the back of a pickup truck is not permitted.
- Remain in your vehicle along the entire route.
- No vehicle parking at this event; please arrange any carpooling prior to arriving at event.
- Lake Metroparks reserves the right to refuse any vehicle entry into the event if not in compliance with these rules.
Click here for more information: goto.lakemetroparks.