Join Julie Billiart Schools’ Certified Intervention Specialists, Therapists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts, and Administrators for a free webinar series about Understanding and Supporting Anxiety in children. This five-part series helps families of K-8 children explore:
- How anxiety affects children with learning differences
- Understanding and addressing K-8 behavioral issues tied to anxiety
- The relationship between trauma and anxiety in children
- How art therapy helps children process emotions
- Techniques and breathing strategies to promote self-care for parents & caregivers
- And so much more!
This series is open to parents, families, educators, providers, and community partners. Registrants do not need to attend Julie Billiart Schools to attend. Each event lasts approximately 45-minutes and is free for anyone at any stage in the school journey. All webinars will be held live but also recorded and shared for those who can’t make it. We encourage you to attend, ask questions, and learn more about the relationship between students with anxiety and learning differences. Link for more info/to register: https://www.