Holden Forests & Gardens (HF&G) will welcome the public to The Holden Arboretum beginning Thursday, May 28.
“We are excited to reopen our gardens and walking and hiking trails,” said Jill Koski, president and CEO of Holden Forests and Gardens. “We are all in need of rejuvenation and a respite, and there’s no better and safer way to do this than by surrounding yourself with the beauty and wonder of nature.”
In accordance with the Responsible Restart Ohio plan, Holden Arboretum will continue to adhere to the public health guidelines provided by federal, state and local authorities.
The following public health measures outlined by the State of Ohio Department of Public Health are in place for the foreseeable future for the safety and comfort of our members and staff.
- If you’d like to visit with others, please limit your guests to people you live with. The maximum group size when visiting the grounds is 10 people.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask or facial covering when visiting the grounds.
- Please comply with the state mandated six-foot physical distancing rule.
New advance purchase, timed-entry tickets are required to visit the Holden Arboretum. To purchase a timed ticket to the Arboretum, visit holdenarb.org. Adult tickets are $15 and children ages 3 and older are $10. Kids younger than 3 are free. Arboretum hours are Tuesday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets are on sale now.
Planning Your Visit:
- Visitors must enter through the Main Entrance and park in the Main Parking lot only.
- Please do not approach HF&G staff when you are on the grounds. If you have a question, please call 440-946-4400 Ext. 224 and someone will assist you.
- Please bring water and snacks. Food and beverages are not available for purchase.
- All buildings will remain closed including the Visitor Center. Restrooms are available at the Visitors Center.
- The Murch Canopy Walk & Kalberer Emergent Tower are closed until further notice.
- Dogs must always be on a leash. Bring your own bags for pet waste, and remember water for your pet, as no water will be available onsite.