Cleveland Metroparks announced the “Sounds of Summer,” presented by Wayside Furniture, a new, free, traveling concert series coming to the Emerald Necklace this spring and summer.
The concert series features top local bands at locations across Cleveland Metroparks on the last Friday of each month.
Those looking to attend are encouraged to pack a picnic, bring a chair and enjoy the scenery during these pop-up concerts.
Sounds of Summer will kick-off May 27 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the historic U.S. Coast Guard Station in Lakefront Reservation. Each concert will also feature a beer garden and food trucks. Full schedule and line-up includes:
- May 27 at the historic U.S. Coast Guard Station, Lakefront Reservation, featuring Billy Likes Soda / ’80s covers.
- June 24 at Wildwood Marina, Euclid Creek Reservation, featuring The Level Up Band / R&B and Soul.
- July 29 at Stinchcomb Memorial, Rocky River Reservation, featuring The Mourning Glory Band / Classic Rock
- August 26 at Huntington Beach, Huntington Reservation, featuring Carlos Jones and the PLUS Band / Reggae.
- September 30 at Squire’s Castle, North Chagrin Reservation, featuring Cleveland’s Breakfast Club / ’80s covers.